Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I've got it!...I'm jumpin' up and down excited!

Those of you who know me, know that each year I choose a WORD...just one..to be my guiding light, my mantra...a benchmark.

For 2010, my word was PEACE.  Eric had just been diagnosed with Cancer.  I needed PEACE.  God gave me  that when I needed it most.  For 2011, my word was JOY.  God provided JOY even in the midst of our grief at losing Eric.

Now for 2012...I choose GIVE. I believe God will use this to continue to heal the pain that is ever present.

365 days of PURPOSEFUL gift-giving.  
Here's the deal...every day I will purposefully look for a way to gift someone. 
(stuff I do anyway won't count)  It has to be purposefully.  
The gift can be my time, something tangible, money...maybe even something hard to give.  
Get this picture?  Want to join me in the fun journey? 
 I am "jumpin' up and down" excited about this.  Something special is going to happen, I just know it!
'The Lord has abundantly blessed me all of my life.  I am not trying to pay him back for all His wonderful gifts.  I just realize He gave them to me to give away.'
My GIFT to YOU today is a REMINDER
We all have gifts to share 
with
someone
someplace

5 comments:

  1. Great idea and you are the person to do it - you are amazing. You will do it with great love! Nanc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - I'm with you all the way. I want to enter into this full steam. I think I'll make a note at the end of the day if this really happened. Sometimes, one day can turn into the next without much thought. This will be a good reminder to TAKE STOCK. Bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES!!!! I'll join you. Can't wait to see what will happen.

    ReplyDelete