line muffin pans with cupcake papers ( I used the tulip papers)
1 Cup unsalted butter
1 Cup sugar
2 Tsp vanilla
3/4 Tsp baking soda
3/4 Tsp baking powder
3/4 Tsp cream of tarter
1-1/4 Cup sour cream
2-1/4 Cups flour
1/2 Cup sugar and 1 TBSP cinnamon mixed together for rolling
- Cream the butter and sugar until soft. Add the vanilla. Add the eggs one at a time and mix until each is incorporated.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda, baking powder and cream of tarter.
- Add the flour mixture and the sour cream alternately to the egg-butter mixture in the additions. Start with the flour and end with the flour. Scrape the bowl occasionally.
- Using an ice cream scoop, scoop out muffin batter one at a time and drop into a shallow bowl filled with the cinnamon sugar mixture. Place muffin into the muffin paper. Depending on the size of your ims, you should get about 12 muffins.
- Bake 25 minutes at 350 or until golden brown.